Well, I have been on a blogging slump lately (probably due to February's frequency!). We are doing great, things are plugging along around here.
Derek did his FIRST cavity filling on a real person! He was very excited to see a patient on his own and do his thing. He gave him a filling! His patient, Delbert, was about 75 and very nice to the fact it was his first filling. Everything went really smoothly and he had a lot of fun!
Addison and I went to the zoo for the first time with some friends last week. She noticed a few animals, but for the most part, it was me who was loving it! Omaha has a great zoo and it will be fun to keep going back as she gets older. Now we need to get over to the Children's Museum sometime and check that out! Omaha has some fun things we still need to try! :)
My favorite thing I saw at the zoo. Isn't that an awesome sea horse?! Blends right in there!

9 comments:
That seahorse is so cool! Yay Derek for doing your first filling! :)
I am excited to see you posting again!
So much fun! I love as our little babies get older and learn and do and enjoy so many new things. Although it is a little sad too, we are moving Max out of his crib this week already to prepare for baby 2 and I am sad about it. Props to Derek on his filling. My brother is rushing to finish all his third year stuff in time to move on to 4th year. I am sad that you had to move across the country (kind of the middle of it) so we can't play together.
Derek, I bet your Mom and Dad are so proud that they could just fall down in a heap! I know I am! It is about time that school got a little more fun for you. You will be making some great friends, patients, and great dinner stories!!! You and Julie made a great gene pool mix!
Julie, Dean had a sea horse in his tank at BYU! They are amazing and my favorite of the water world! Addison and you match hair colors! She is looking more and more like you, and herself . . . too
T-shirt weather already? I am so jealous! I know what you mean about the zoo being more for you than for Addison. Hailey enjoys it - don't get me wrong - but it is really nice for me to get out and walk around with friends too. Do you have a pass? We got a science/zoo pass through Boonshoft Museum in Ohio (you can google it) - they have some of the best prices we could find. Then again - maybe things are cheaper out there then they are here in Seattle! Congratulations Derek on your first real filling. I love the seahorse picture too. I hope Addison likes your Children's museum . . . Hailey LOVES ours out here!
Diane is SO right!
Mom & Dad are extremely proud of Derek and his schooling/dental achievements! He is just so smart and it is great fun to hear his excitement with newfound joy of working on real people.
Love the zoo too! That is one pass we have to keep on hand! We missed you at playgroup again!
Hey Julie! I like the picture you took of the sea dragon, it is so cool! We had fun going to the zoo we need to make sure to go a lot more once it warms up again!
We just got our family zoo membership, so we should go together sometime!
Post a Comment