Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pay it Forward

My talented sister-in-law Janae did this on her blog and now it is my turn to pay it forward!  I hope people sign up on here!  
Here is how it works:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!  Made with lots of love just for you!   I have no idea what it will be yet and I hope it doesn't take me too long to get it to you, but it could be really cool!  We'll see.  :)

The catch?

You must re -post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win something from me!

9 comments:

Joe and Megan Karlsven said...

Ok Julie, I guess I will be an overacheiver and do this little game. It better me something good though. :) If you want I can give you a list of things I want. He hee :)

Boise Mom said...

Hmm....I probably can't sign up on both yours and Janae's.
Don't even know if I can do it once (where my blog is private...so limited) Hardly fair is it?
Have fun! A great idea!

Allison said...

As much as I don't really want to do my part, I would love something home made from you :)

Kami P. said...

YES! Do I still count if I'm your neighbor? :-)
I think this is a cute idea. I'm might wait a month or so, but I promise I'll do it.
Thanks!

Ladybug143 said...

I have seen this on another blog and was not sure about it. I guess we will give it a shot before I have this baby, then I am may not have time. :)

Morg and Robbie said...

K, not sure if you already have five, Boise mom was not a definitive :) You let me know, but I'm in for your fifth if so. Addison is sooo cute!

Julie Barnes said...

OK, I am good with all those who have signed up! Even the one without a blog! :) I hope you guys enjoy whatever I decide to do...

Rachael and Justin said...

DOH!! I'm too slow! ha. That's a cute idea! Glad we got to do FHE together! We had fun!. you got a good look "behind the scenes". M is for MONSTER! lol

Diane said...

I will be supportive too, Jules, , , Very fun idea! Notice how many responded? Very nice! Can't wait to see Addisons 11 month picture very soon on this blog!! Love you