We had a nice quiet Easter at home this year. It was very fun dressing her up on her first Easter. Plus it was great not being 9 months pregnant like I was last Easter! :)
Here she is in her Easter dress I made. She thought she looked pretty cute too.
She didn't exactly love having the grass under her. It kept her from moving so we could get her picture taken.
8 comments:
so fun! Her dress is ADORABLE!!! Happy Easter!
What a cute dress...you did a great job! Happy Easter!
Seriously, you made the dress? I don't know if we can be friends anymore.
Just kidding! Thanks for inviting Ryan over, he said dinner was great. Addison is just so cute.
The dress is almost as adorable as the girl! That is quite the accomplishment! Good job.
We miss you guys!
Addison's dress is so cute!! Looks like she had a fun 1st Easter!!
Now that her dress turned out so good, Derek is going to get a seersucker suit!!! Julie, your mother is unspeakably proud!!!
I didn't find a birthday blog yet but I thought I remembered Addison's birthday being today. If not its got to be close, right? Happy Birthday Addison.
That dress is so cute! Way to go Julie! and sorry we are late, but give Addison a big happy birthday hug from us! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment