Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Addison's New Toy

Addison was able to get a new toy this weekend and she LOVES it!  It has already helped her with her balance and has made her even more obsessed with walking along furniture and walls.  It is so cute to see her little walk with her bum sticking out.  

10 comments:

Ryan and Jill said...

Very fun! She is going to be walking by herself before you know it.

Julianne said...

Look at her go! Sam has two walker/pusher things that he doesn't really use unless we are right by him. Isn't it so fun to see how much they love being able to walk around?

Diane said...

Great little walker, and she has the attention of the camera! So cute when she doesn't know she is so entertaining! FUN

Jeff and Amy said...

So Cute! I can't believe how grown up she is getting! I love her pic with the 2 pigtails! Super cute!

Allison said...

Too cute! Hitting the tile took her for a little extra ride. How fun. Watch out- once they learn to walk, they think they can take on the world!!

lacey said...

Addison is so cute, looks like she is loving her new toy! And by the way I finished Hungar games, and loved it. I can't wait for the other book to come out!

Matt and Janae said...

Look at her go! It is crazy to think that she is already pushing toys around. She is a doll! :)

Ladybug143 said...

So fun! I love the baby walk!

Mandi said...

We have that exact same walker/toy! Hailey loves it :) She loves to hide her toys in that little compartment - and then open it up and see that they are still there :) It is so fun when kids start walking!!! How fun :) Great job Addison!

Boise Mom said...

So cute! I love being able to see her do these things(even though you are so far away).

Thanks for sharing the fun with us.(by the way...I saw this many days ago and realized that I didn't comment)