Monday, February 9, 2009

I Love Day 9

I Love getting a pedicure!  There is nothing more relaxing and fun than going to get a pedicure done!  It is heavenly.  My mom and sister-in-law Josie always go in California when we are all together and it is always a good time.  They make your feet look great...and it feels good too! 
 


5 comments:

Jamie said...

Me too!!! Love them!

Diane said...

Can't wait!

Matt and Janae said...

I agree...I love pedicures! I don't get them near as often as I would like. :(

Boise Mom said...

I recognize those toes!
Those are honeymoon toes! :)

Ryan and Julianne said...

OK, well, I am so excited to be back on your blog! I guess I didn't add you guys to my list when I re-did my list of blogs that I check, but I thought I did, so I just figured you hadn't been updating for a long time! BAA! Well, I read all the way back through Christmas and now I'm all caught up, woohoo! I'm with you on the Cadbury eggs...yayayayay for those...but not so much on a pedicure. I don't think I can handle people touching my odd feet and toes.

OK, yay! Love the daily posts you and Kami are doing!