Monday, February 9, 2009

I LOVE Day 8

I LOVE Cadbury Eggs.  They are the ultimate holiday candy, which means they are only around once a year...which is pretty much a good thing for me!  Last year when I was pregnant, I craved them bad and I ate way too many!  But, this year I don't have a good excuse to eat them so I better limit how many I eat.  :)  

4 comments:

lacey said...

I definitely agree with you on this one! I love cadbury eggs, but have you noticed that they are smaller than they used to be?! I can't wait until Easter to eat some!! And yes we do need to hang out more often!

Boise Mom said...

This is a new thing that I didn't know about you. Good to know.

The smaller comment from Lacey...Have you noticed that pretty much everything is getting smaller. Same price, or even higher and smaller. Crazy.

Kami P. said...

Sorry, but I'll have to say yuck to this one. :-) But to pedicures I'll say Amen! Soooooo nice.

Ryan and Jill said...

This are nasty....sorry to say. You can have all of them!!