I love springtime! It is definitely my favorite season. The last few days have been so nice that it really reminds me how much I love spring! Spring is great, especially since it is right after winter! Things are turning green again, flowers are blooming, it rains and cleans things up, and it is fresh smelling. I can't wait for winter to be OVER and for spring to come! The only catch is it is also tornado season...after last year, I am a little nervous for it. Oh well, I still want spring to come!
4 comments:
I agree with you! Spring is my favorite season! I love seeing all the new blossoms, green grass, etc. I have spring fever so bad right now and dang it is snowing.
To recognize the seasons in So. Cal, ones senses must be very keen! Usually it is the smell. Spring for me is like not needing reading glasses. Things are nice and sharp, bright colors, and I get to fertilize. . . then it is the smell again. . . but the roses love the "COW"! Julie, you use to love the little garden you would plant! Yep, spring is it. Now, you know where the tern "Keep your head down" comes from. Spring in the midwest!
Spring is great. I thought we were going to start seeing things in color again after a few days of seeing the sun and then it decides to snow. What is up with that!
I totally agree! Spring is my favorite season! And, guess what!
I have a flower blooming outside!
Yes, an red anenome. It got snowed on yesterday, but it is there.
The first sign of new life and color to come soon.
Post a Comment