Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Love Day 7

I LOVE the tv show Felicity.  Please tell me you have seen this show?  It is awesome.  Four wonderful seasons that were on from 1998-2002.  I watched these shows religiously while in High School.  I actually would watch these with my DAD, he loved them too...or at least he pretended, to be nice!  :)  Such a good time.  


So now, I have accumulated all of the seasons so I can watch them whenever I want.  As they would come out to buy, I watched them all over again.  My roommates and I got re-obsessed with it.  It's a good show!  The last few weeks or so I have watched some of the shows again.  If you live nearby, let me know if you want to borrow any of them to watch, because they are good!

5 comments:

Morg and Robbie said...

Oh Felicity- when I lived in Salt Lake every Wednesday night my sister and I would get salads from Applebees, her husband would take the kids, and we would watch Felicity. We loved it- I think I moved around the middle of the third season, so I may take you up on that offer sometime :)

Kami P. said...

I've barely heard of it so I will definitely have to borrow it from you sometime.

Diane said...

Ahh, YES! Those father-daughter dates in front of the TV. I know Dad looked forward to them as much as you did. It was a good show, to say,"ouch, don't do that in college, K? And, you and Dad would say together, DAHHH!

lacey said...

Hey Julie! I like all your love posts, I really need to start doing that! Anyways you need to tell me how to do google reader, that sounds much easier than checking everyone's blogs all day!

Ladybug143 said...

I remember Felicity! I loved her too. It has been a long time. Enjoy!