Friday, February 6, 2009

I Love Day 6

I love Derek!  Today is Derek's birthday after all, so it is definitely an "I LOVE Derek" sort of day.  :) Derek and I started dating about five years ago...we had one of our first dates on his birthday actually.  Ahh memories.  Tonight we will be going to dinner to celebrate the day!

Here are some great things about him:
-he is such a great spouse and friend
-he is supportive of me
-he is a fun and loving dad to little Addie
-he works hard everyday going to school all day...without any complaints!
-he is funny, cute, athletic, smart...
-he is exceptionally talented at Guitar Hero.  

Enough Said.

5 comments:

TJ said...

Happy Birthday Derek. Congrats also on being together for 5 years. I think I remember you guys on your first date. The time has flown by hasn't it?

TJ said...

I forgot to say how cute Addison is. She is adorable.

Boise Mom said...

27 big ones! How time flies!
Your Boise family loves you tremendously!
Happy birthday!

I love the picture with you and Addison. So cute, sweet & tender.

Love you tons!

Matt and Janae said...

I love that pic of Derek and Addison together! He is a great dad to her.

Happy Birthday Derek! :)

Ryan and Jill said...

Happy Birthday Derek! Man, you are getting old. :)