This window was taken from my grand-parents 108-year-old farm house in Star Valley, Wyoming. A few years back they replaced all of the windows to new ones and they kept some of these windows around. My mom took home some of them and that's how I got it. I love it because my family has spent a lot of time in Star Valley visiting and it is a neat family heirloom to have around as a reminder. Amazing how sturdy it is considering it was hand-made 108 years ago!

I copied the idea of it from something similar in a friend's house (thanks Kami!) and from a really neat wall hanging my mother-in-law made me. Thanks for the idea ladies! You are way more creative than me. :)
We finally finished Addison's room. Most people do it before the baby is born, but not us! She is now 6 months old with a finished room. Thanks to my mom for helping with the curtains, you are also so creative!
8 comments:
You need to teach Enrichment! So cute!
Addison's room turned out so cute! And I love the window. I think old window's like that are so neat...how cool to have a family heirloom like that.
Great job!!
The room is sosososo cute. And way to go on finishing it. I am still somewhere in the middle of Sam's room. I don't think it will ever be done. I can never make up my mind on it.
Oh and I love the window thing from a 108-year-old house. So great.
I'm so glad she's eating baby food now! And she likes peas and green beans -- those are Sam's favorites, too! Ha!
I am impressed...Addison's room looks super cute. I love the colors! Good job on finishing the projects. That is always a good feeling.
Addison's room is SO cute! Love the valance that matches the bumper pad. Cute stuff.
I love the window too. I know they gave you a hard time about keeping it, and moving it from place to place, but here you have it displayed to bring back the good memories. Awesome!
It is such a good feeling to get some of those projects crossed off of the list.
Pat yourself on the back!
Way to go Julie! I hate those long lists of projects! Addison's room looks SO cute! I love how you did her name on the wall! So cute!
So cute! You did such a great job! Aren't baby rooms so much fun?!
Wow Julie! I love Addison's room, it's way cute. I am still wanting to do the letters for both Kylee and Aubree, hopefully I will get around to it sometime soon!!
Post a Comment