Addison met another set of Great-Grandparents (I included a pic of her other set that she met in May)...she has now met them all. How lucky is she!
Addison also enjoyed hanging out with her Cousins Ethan and Cohen. They sure seemed to be entertained by her, especially Ethan. He was always calling her "a little cutie" and trying to entertain her with toys or funny faces.
We met up with Aunts, Uncles and Cousins on my mom's side. It was so glad to see the family, plus we got to meet the other two new babies. Such cute kids. Miranda is a few days younger and Joe is a few months younger.
While in California we swam a lot in the pool out back. Addison has now been in a lake, a pond, a pool and the ocean. The only one she didn't scream in was the pool! I guess that's because it was 85 degrees! :) She loved the pool and stayed in it a little while in the shade. We are excited for next summer when she will actually want to go in water. :)
We also went to the beach. It was fun to hang out there with the family, eat lunch and Derek and Eric had fun going in the water. The water wasn't too cold, but the air temperature was so it made it a cold swim.
Here we are at an Angel's game, it was so much fun! I was very apprehensive taking Addison with us, she isn't really the best with things like that, but we took her anyway. She actually did really well! We had awesome tickets too, so close! Derek loved it, it was his first one at Angel's stadium. Thanks dad!
Here we are with friend Allison and her daughter Emily. Emily is so cute and it was fun to get to meet her. Too bad we don't live close!
The vacation was awesome. We were so glad just to have a time with family. We get a little homesick being so far away, so it was great being with each set of our families.
7 comments:
Aww, she has a bow in her hair! Cute cute. Great pictures. Yeah, Sam loved being in the pool...but we weren't anywhere near an ocean, so who knows how that would have gone.
Anyway, glad your vacation went well...I know, isn't it so depressing the guys have to start school again tomorrow? I don't know what I'm going to do, it's been so nice to have Ryan home.
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
It looks like your CA trip was great fun! How did Addison sleep the rest of the time?
It was great to see you guys!
Looks like a great vacation! Addison is already looking older! They grow up so quickly!
Have fun starting school again, Derek.
It looks like a ton of fun wish I could have been there too. Addison is getting bigger. And you look really skinny, I am very impressed!
I forgot to mention that I love to see Derek with cute, little Addison in the baby carrier.
As you know, I like the Dad to carry the baby whenever possible.
You are doing great!
Julie, HELLO! You kill me - of COURSE I remember you! We were only best of friends and would sleep over like every weekend with hours of Mall Madness!
LOVE the blog! LOVE LOVE Addison! She is beautiful! And YOU Julie! HELLO-you are so stinkin gorgeous and thin. You could not have a 4 month old!
Good for Derek to be back at school as fun as that might be. I didn't know you were in Omaha. How do you like it?
Anyway, I would love to link our blogs, but I noticed yours was private when I tried to go there directly. Email me your code!
sarahlcraig@gmail.com
So glad to hear from you and see your family is doing well!
Post a Comment