About a week and a half before Christmas I got pretty sick with the flu (even though I DID get a dumb flu shot thank you). I kept getting sick all night and all day and so I had to go to the hospital to get an IV because I was so dehydrated. I got four liters of fluid plus anti-nausea medication which made me feel much better. Luckily, after that I stopped getting sick and was able to keep things down. Kind of a scary experience.

We celebrated our third wedding anniversary on December 21st...but we celebrated this year a couple of days early. We went to Mystique, a dinner theatre, where we had a great dinner and watched a magician show. The magician is really good and he happens to be in our ward here in Chubbuck. We definitely want to go again sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment