Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Weekend Fun




On Saturday we got invited up to Firth, Idaho to have dinner at one of Derek's friends parents house. Before that Derek and his friends did some shooting and I even tried a few shots. I wasn't so sure I wanted to do it, but I gave in to peer pressure. :) Their house is right on the snake river, so they have a beautiful view and backyard. It was a lot of fun. We met up with most of the other dental students and had a fun night. We had Buffalo steaks! It was fun to try them, they taste just like beef. Then later we played games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.