Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Baby Belly


As requested by my mother...here is an update as to how my belly is progressing! Here it is at 21.5 weeks. I keep waiting for it to get huge, so we'll see what happens in the next little while. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Mom says, "THANK YOU"! sa much, Love the pot! You are leading with your belly now! No more shooting, it is to scarey! You look so good!

josieposie said...

Where is that baby hiding? You are tiny I tell you. Good for you Jules - you will have zero baby weight to lose!!!

Matt and Janae said...

You look so cute! Love your baby belly!

Boise Mom said...

Someday you will be glad that you have these pregnant photos to look back on.
You look SO cute!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! Can't say that I'm jealous, but I am very very excited for you! Baby girls are the best, so get ready for fun fun fun.

Brent and Stephanie said...

so what's funny is that i thought the same thing. then all of a sudden i became ginormous but still didn't think i was that big. you look amazing though, that pregnancy glow