Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Time!!


Here is a picture of our little Christmas tree. We wanted to go cut a real one, but we have NO room for anything bigger than this little 4 foot tree. So we decorated it and it looks pretty good there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, I love your tree! It is perfect! Best present of all, Jesus and his parents under the tree too! Way to go! mom

josieposie said...

Very cute Jules! PS... do you know who this is... we are both on her site? WEIRD http://sabrinasweetlife.blogspot.com/

Mandi said...

Looks great! Are you guys going to California for Christmas? If you will be in Boise at all, make sure to let us know so we can come see you guys!

Matt and Janae said...

Cute little tree! I love the light block!

Anonymous said...

Julie, go out and take a picture of something and make a comment. I need more babe!!! MORE!

Anonymous said...

Julie's mom said the anonymous above. Don't get spooked Jules. Your blog won't let me enter my blog name! sorry

Boise Mom said...

I can finally leave comments. Yippee! I love seeing your life in Pocatello!