Sunday, June 3, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a good Easter season.  The kids were spoiled and had a lot of fun.

Here they are opening their Easter baskets that came in the mail from my mom.  They loved their stuffed bunnies and whistles (plus the candy of course).  She also embroidered bathrobes for them that they love to wear after bathtime.  So cute.






This is the first year that I have been brave enough to tackle dying easter eggs.  I have been dragging my feet a bit on that one, but it turned out really good.  Addie was very careful and Carter wasn't, but I stayed very close to him.  :)  They loved it and we were out of eggs pretty quick.


 Wearing their new Easter outfits.  I made Carter's little tie to match Addison's dress and also made her headband.  They were looking sharp!
 Finding their Easter baskets hidden on their doorknobs from the Easter bunny after church.  He likes it when kids go to church after all.


We went to Derek's parents house for dinner and then had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard.  The kids really loved it and we came home with lots of candy.




1 comment:

Diane said...

Ummm I get it, if they wear no shirts, they can't stain them... you know she is going to just hate that picture of herself.... Next year do pj's. No one cares if they are stained. Busy pj's! Fun times. Glad you did it too! You had to dye the with Dad when the brothers got too old. Then friends... Love the Easter Baskets on the door knobs after church!! Very clever bunny!