Monday, June 4, 2012

Addison is 4!

Our sweet and sassy Addison turned 4!  I can hardly believe she is 4 already, time flies.  She is such a sweet spirited little girl who likes to be involved in everything we do.  She loves her brother and is mostly very kind to him and looks out for him.  She is pretty shy and likes to stick close to mom and kind of has to get forced to preschool sometimes because of it.  :)  We love our Addie girl.

A couple weeks before her birthday I was trying to get ideas of what she would like for her birthday and so we were at the store and walked through the toy aisles.  Well it was a BIG mistake because she immediately fell in love with this Tangled toy and had to have it right then. She has never thrown a fit like that about something, it was awful!  She usually is pretty well behaved and will be put off by saying that we will maybe get it for her birthday and then she is satisfied with that.  So we left the store with her hysterical.  Needless to say I went back and got her that toy and she was thrilled on her birthday!  :)

Playing at the park with pizza.  Her and Uncle Jordan share a birthday so we all celebrated together.





Yay!  Cupcakes!


1 comment:

Diane said...

yetp, pretty shy there. Now, I am going to look at your shy little girl pictures..... Happy Birthday Addie!