Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pre-Halloween Fun


This year I took the kids to a really neat pumpkin patch called Vala's. The place was huge! There were all kinds of animals to see/feed, storybook exhibits, a train, jumping pillows, playsets, games, etc. I wish Derek could have come with us, then it would have allowed us to stay longer! Addie had a great time and got a little pumpkin too.




We carved three pumpkins this year. This was Addie's first time really being involved. She hated the insides of the pumpkin and wouldn't touch it. I made her touch it once and she wanted her finger cleaned off pronto. She hates being dirty! But she enjoyed trying to help carve and draw on the back of our pumpkins.




Addie and I made some Halloween sugar cookies. She loves to "help" me make cookies, so I thought it would be fun if she got to help decorate them. Sprinkles ended up everywhere of course. :)


What Carter was up to:



2 comments:

Matt and Janae said...

It looks like you guys had a great halloween...the pumpkin patch looks like a ton of fun for kids! Love the costumes!

Boise Mom said...

I love the blog posts. It helps us feel a part of your fun life there in Omaha.
You are doing such fun things with those cute little kids. Good job!