Thursday, July 15, 2010

Caught on Camera

Last night we had another crazy Omaha thunderstorm! It started getting cloudy in the late afternoon and then at about 7pm the storm started very suddenly. Severe wind started and then it just poured rain. It was scary how fast it hit. We were minutes away from driving in it. So a couple hours later it started to clear up and we saw the most brilliant double rainbow. It was a full double rainbow, but I couldn't get it all in the camera angle. Darn! Oh and notice the little bolt of lightning caught in the first picture. So here are a few pics to remember it by...




Don't you wish you lived here so you could have fun storms?!?!

2 comments:

Boise Mom said...

That is a cool picture!

Rachael and Justin said...

Great picture! I heard all about the rainbow, but I was tending to a certain new born and missed it!