Sunday, June 14, 2009

Go LAKERS!!!

The Lakers have done it again!  15 championships for the Lakers now!  

Addison was super pumped up for the game tonight, sporting her little Lakers Girl outfit.  Unfortunately, we didn't let her stay up to watch the game.  She did a little cheer for them before bedtime.  :)

8 comments:

Diane said...

Let me be the first to say what a doll Addison is! Seems so long since we have seen her! Makes me sad . . . but soon we will see you three! What size is her laker outfit? Timely and very appropriate! Love the new summer blog look!

Boise Mom said...

Addison is the cutest cheerleader ever!
I bet Derek was excited! (even though he didn't like the Lakers when he was younger)
Congrats to the Lakers and the happy fans!

Jeff and Amy said...

So Cute!

Ladybug143 said...

Victoria has a Huskers outfit! Crazy sports people!

lacey said...

Even though I don't like the Lakers, I still think Addison makes such a cute little cheerleader!!

Jamie said...

I love it..... She is so adorable.

Morg and Robbie said...

I never thought I would like anyone in a Lakers jersey:) So cute. How's the reading? I am going to the movie on the 27th with my mom and sisters but am still definitely planning on seeing it again with you after break. Enjoy

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

So fun to look through all your pictures. It looks like you are always having fun!