Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Love Day 4

I LOVE reality TV shows!  I know, a lot of you out there probably gag at that, but I do.  I am super excited that some of my favorites are starting up again in a couple of weeks.  Survivor and Amazing Race!  Survivor has long been a favorite and my entire family gets pretty into it too. Can't wait!  Plus it is in Brazil this time.

I also am loving Biggest Loser, American Idol and The City.  I watch a little too much TV as you can tell...and those don't include the other regular sitcoms we watch!  I guess that's what happens when you are poor students with a baby! :)

5 comments:

Diane said...

TV helps us make informed decisions . . . RIGHT! I am with you baby! Love your daily "loves"! I really look forward to them! Have a good evening!

Jamie said...

I believe there are two kinds of people those who watch reality TV and admit that they love it and those that watch reality TV and pretend that they don't like it! All people love reality TV.... proven by raitings.

Have you seen True Beauty on Monday nights...? It is my new favorite beside the Bachelor.

Kami P. said...

You know me.... I love them as well. I think I'm going to put Biggest Loser as one of my loves too.

Matt and Janae said...

I, too, love reality shows. But I am sure you guessed that because they tend to come up when all the siblings get together. Did you know that Jill and I applied to be on the race? She ended up being pregnant though. :(

It is fun to see the "I love" comments!

Ryan and Jill said...

I am totally with you Julie!! I love reality shows. They just suck me right in. And fyi....me being prenant wasn't the reason that we weren't picked for The Amazing Race.