Monday, September 22, 2008

Update

Addison is now 5 months old and is getting more fun all the time. Her little personality is starting to come out more and more. She cracks us up. She loves to talk and talk and blow bubbles. She loves to tug and pull on toys and loves to be talked to. She is getting very good at rolling over and she likes to roll across the room. Can't believe how big she is getting! She is a happy baby and we are loving being parents.

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks or so.



8 comments:

Julianne said...

She is so cute! Don't you love how these gigantic high chairs just swallow the little people up?? She is so cute, I love that picture of her with the big white bow/flower in her hair.

Ryan and Jill said...

She is so dang cute! I can't believe she is already 5 months old. Holy cow! How the time flies.

Boise Mom said...

Cute, Cute! We can't believe that she is sitting up in a highchair. She is getting so big!
Looks like she still drools alot and likes the bumbo a bit more than she used to.
She is growing up too fast.
Glad that she is a happy baby now. :)

Matt and Janae said...

Wow...seriously where does the time go? Addison is such a cutie! I can't believe that she is already rolling all over the place.

Mandi said...

Addison is so cute! I love the bumbo. Some of our friends up here have a bumbo and Hailey loves to sit in it! Are you guys going to Boise for Christmas this year? That would be so fun to meet up!

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

What a little doll she is. I can only imagine the fun you are having with her as she becomes more and more grown up.

lacey said...

Addison is so cute! I can't believe she is rolling all over the place. Aubree still hasn't rolled over by herself yet! Hopefully one of these days she will!

Jeff and Amy said...

WOW!! Crazy how things are changing....you guys have a cute little girl!Congrats! I (jeff) hope all is well