*Please ignore the crazy hair, it was just before her bath...I try to not let her go out in public with such wild hair...if I can help it.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Food Face
Have you ever noticed the longer you go without a new post the harder it is to actually bite the bullet and write one?! I keep saying to myself that I need to do it, but I just keep putting it off. So here I am after a ridiculously long time. :)
We have started trying to get Addison to eat rice cereal. We were so excited once she hit the 4 month mark to try it out and it has been pretty entertaining to watch her. She doesn't quite get the whole thing. She is probably wondering what the heck we are doing! So she definitely has not mastered the art of eating from a spoon yet, but we are hopeful that she will figure it out soon. It just ends up everywhere. :)
*Please ignore the crazy hair, it was just before her bath...I try to not let her go out in public with such wild hair...if I can help it.
*Please ignore the crazy hair, it was just before her bath...I try to not let her go out in public with such wild hair...if I can help it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Even with food on her face and her crazy hair-do she is still super cute. Is she sleeping better now that she can eat cereal?
Wow! It is hard to believe that Addison is that old already! It is funny to watch them learn how to eat from a spoon!
I agree....even with her food face and crazy hair she is so cute!
She is just so funny. Sorry that she cried everytime I got near her on Saturday. Don't know what it is about me and/or Sam...maybe we stink.
Good lucksie with the baby food...she sure is a doll.
Oh what a cutie pie!
Gotta love that rice cereal. I didn't even like to taste it (back in the day).
Love the hair. Crazy hair is better than no hair any day!
I love this picture.
Post a Comment