Thursday, May 22, 2008

Addison's Blessing






On the Saturday that we packed up to move, we blessed Addison at our church building. It was very nice of our families to come all that way to attend the blessing and then help us move. She wore the same blessing dress that I wore. My mom made it and it is such a beautiful dress! The only difference is that I was like 12 pounds when I wore it and Addison was about 8.5 pounds! So the dress was a little big, but it was neat to have her wear the same dress I wore 23 years ago!

5 comments:

Matt and Janae said...

How neat that she wore the same dress! She looks beautiful! Wish we could have been there.

Anonymous said...

It was nice to be able to be there and to see you guys and to hold cute baby Addison!!

Mandi said...

What a special day! She is a beautiful baby wearing a beautiful dress! We wish we could have been there!

Diane said...

My little girl has a little girl! Thanks for "producing" you two! An amazing experience, the move and all. Surprised that I did survive too. So many great memories, and photos too! I expect to see MORE!

Boise Mom said...

What a special time sandwiched between loading boxes & loading the moving truck.
Addison is just beautiful wearing Julie's dress. She won't be wearing her mother's dress many times throughout her life. :)