Beautiful baby! I'm so glad for you guys! And we love her name, very pretty. Hope you are getting some recovery and a little sleep. It's true -- it really does get better! =)
First off, what a beautiful baby girl, second off I love all her hair, thrid off congrats, fourth off i am so excited for you, fith off good luck adjusting to everything, um that is enough "off's" i suppose.
What an adorable baby girl. What a beautiful mother, and what a handsome daddy. You make a cute family of three! Yes,I have to agree, she looks a lot like Derek. (The feminine version) :) It took me back more than 20+ yrs and made me feel like I was looking at one of my own babies, not grandbabies.
Congratulations! She is darling despite the fact that she looks similar to Derek. :) You are so good to get those pictures on your blog so quickly. I can't wait to hold her!!
I knew she would have dark hair! A Grandmother just knows those things. But, I agree, Addison is her Daddy's mini me! Such a beauty, and a great set of lips too! Can't get enough! Her mom and dad did an amazing job! Barnes and Brown Inc! Love you 3! Eternal thanks for the experience!
Congratulations Julie and Derek!!! Addison is sooo sweet!! We love all the pictures. Hope we get to meet her before you guys leave Pocatello! Give me a call, we have so much to catch up on!
11 comments:
Addison is such a cutie! I have to agree that she does look like her daddy although I do see some of her mommy in there. :)
Wow what dark hair she has. And she does look like derek especially in that one picture. Congratulations!
Beautiful baby! I'm so glad for you guys! And we love her name, very pretty. Hope you are getting some recovery and a little sleep. It's true -- it really does get better! =)
First off, what a beautiful baby girl, second off I love all her hair, thrid off congrats, fourth off i am so excited for you, fith off good luck adjusting to everything, um that is enough "off's" i suppose.
What a precious, perfect little girl! Congratulations to you both; Julie-being a mom is the most wonderful & beautiful thing ever! -Karolyn
What an adorable baby girl. What a beautiful mother, and what a handsome daddy. You make a cute family of three! Yes,I have to agree, she looks a lot like Derek. (The feminine version) :) It took me back more than 20+ yrs and made me feel like I was looking at one of my own babies, not grandbabies.
Congratulations! She is darling despite the fact that she looks similar to Derek. :) You are so good to get those pictures on your blog so quickly. I can't wait to hold her!!
oh my goodness...look at that hair! she is adorable. what a cute baby! hope things keep getting better everyday for you! congrats!
I knew she would have dark hair! A Grandmother just knows those things. But, I agree, Addison is her Daddy's mini me! Such a beauty, and a great set of lips too! Can't get enough! Her mom and dad did an amazing job! Barnes and Brown Inc! Love you 3! Eternal thanks for the experience!
Congratulations Julie and Derek!!! Addison is sooo sweet!! We love all the pictures. Hope we get to meet her before you guys leave Pocatello! Give me a call, we have so much to catch up on!
Good job you two! Hey I had a question how did you post the slide show? I can't figure it out, if you have time let me know thanks
Post a Comment