Wednesday, March 19, 2008

36 Weeks!

I am now 36 Weeks pregnant! Less than a month to go...hopefully! These last few weeks I have felt a lot more pregnant. The aches and pains have gotten worse and I am still tired.

We had our last child birth class tonight and so we are totally ready for the baby to come. Just kidding, I think we are a lot more scared! We had the earliest due date of everyone in our class, but one couple beat us to the baby! They were in labor tonight. We felt totally jipped because we were next in line! I think that couple had their due date moved up or something. But, we will keep waiting because she is not quite ready yet. :)

2 comments:

Boise Mom said...

You make a cute, pregnant woman! I love your monthly pics in the same top. Fun!

Boise Mom said...

Are you due to take another picture in the red shirt?