Check out the "silky blanket" my mom hand-stitched. I had one like it when I was born and I pretty much had it on my bed until high school. They are such works of art! Thanks mom!

Thanks to all those who helped with the food and planning of it (thanks mom, Sister Hackworth and Hackworth girls!). And thank you so much for all of the cute baby gifts! She is going to be one well dressed baby!






5 comments:
Sounds like it was a lot of fun.
Wish we could have been there. Looks like it was a lot of fun! :)
OK, I LOVE that quilt! Very very pretty. You look so good! Good luck with these last few weeks!
You look so good! I looked like a train wreck! And that blanket is absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe she hand stitched that. It's amazing
Hi Julie,
I found your blog through Josie's...you look so cute! My mom told me about your shower. Said you got great things and the food was amazing...as it always is when your mom has something to do with it. Good luck with all the baby stuff...I will check back often. Can't wait for the newborn pictures! Love, Tami
Post a Comment