Derek, Julie, Addison and Carter
You are looking so cute! Only 99 days left to go! Yay!
Julie -- I love you and I am so excited for you. When are you coming to visit Utah
Hey Julies, You do look great in an expecting way . . . and we did have so much fun in the kitchen! Christmas was very fun, lots o love to go around! Love the update!!!With 99 days to go, I better get stitchen!!
What a cute belly!! I'm so excited for you to have a little baby!! Oh, and your baby bedding looks adorable :).
Julie, its time , , , (update!)
You look fantastic :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are looking so cute! Only 99 days left to go! Yay!
Julie -- I love you and I am so excited for you. When are you coming to visit Utah
Hey Julies, You do look great in an expecting way . . . and we did have so much fun in the kitchen! Christmas was very fun, lots o love to go around! Love the update!!!
With 99 days to go, I better get stitchen!!
What a cute belly!! I'm so excited for you to have a little baby!! Oh, and your baby bedding looks adorable :).
Julie, its time , , ,
(update!)
You look fantastic :)
Post a Comment