I am now 16 weeks pregnant. I have a little bit of a pooch now. In a couple of weeks we hope to be able to find out the gender of the baby! We can't wait to find out.
WOWEEEEE! You look Marvelous! So happy to see progress in your middle and on your blog! FUN! You look soo good! ok, a little shy, but GOOD! Can't wait for pink or blue. Grandpa Bish would like twins! eeeks! Love mom
Wow - I guess all of our badgering paid off... in one day you pretty much doubled your total amount of posts. Love the car, love the pumpkins, love the belly bump! LOVE IT!
3 comments:
WOWEEEEE! You look Marvelous! So happy to see progress in your middle and on your blog! FUN! You look soo good! ok, a little shy, but GOOD! Can't wait for pink or blue. Grandpa Bish would like twins! eeeks! Love mom
Wow - I guess all of our badgering paid off... in one day you pretty much doubled your total amount of posts. Love the car, love the pumpkins, love the belly bump! LOVE IT!
You look great Julie! Can't wait to hear what you are having!
BTW...your pumpkins were pretty cool too!
Post a Comment