Ok, so I am going to try and post some pictures and fun things to keep everyone updated on what we are up to. I hope I can be good and keep up with this thing!!!
WOW, Rhapsody is very descriptive! So glad that you had fun, now I just want more! On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the best, really, How good was the food, honestly?
I am glad you liked it. I tried to write descriptively! The food was a 9. The restaurant was very good, better than the buffet. We had all kinds of good stuff - lobster, steak, shrimp. Plus, all the dinners in the restaurant were 5 course meals! Oh, the calorie count was high!
2 comments:
WOW, Rhapsody is very descriptive! So glad that you had fun, now I just want more! On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the best, really, How good was the food, honestly?
Diane
I am glad you liked it. I tried to write descriptively! The food was a 9. The restaurant was very good, better than the buffet. We had all kinds of good stuff - lobster, steak, shrimp. Plus, all the dinners in the restaurant were 5 course meals! Oh, the calorie count was high!
Post a Comment