How funny! Hailey is going to be wearing the exact same costume that Addison is wearing! We borrowed it from a friend. I hope you have a great Halloween.
Love all your recent posts! I feel like I haven't seen the kids for soooooo long. Carter looks so much older. By the way, your 36 week belly is tiny!!!!
It's not my 36 week one...I didn't take the time to figure them out, but I think the last one is 32 weeks. I am much bigger now. :) I will add 37 weeks soon. Jos - you need to update your blog too!
3 comments:
How funny! Hailey is going to be wearing the exact same costume that Addison is wearing! We borrowed it from a friend. I hope you have a great Halloween.
Love all your recent posts! I feel like I haven't seen the kids for soooooo long. Carter looks so much older. By the way, your 36 week belly is tiny!!!!
It's not my 36 week one...I didn't take the time to figure them out, but I think the last one is 32 weeks. I am much bigger now. :) I will add 37 weeks soon. Jos - you need to update your blog too!
Post a Comment