A few days after we got to Boise we unloaded our moving truck into storage. We then when on the house hunt. It started out really fun looking at houses and getting excited. We quickly got discouraged though when our top three favorite houses all dropped off the market the day we were ready to make an offer. So we looked at more houses and didn't find anything we loved. That night we saw a listing that had just come back on the market because the previous buyer fell through. We loved the house and decided to make an offer that night so we wouldn't lose it since it was a short-sale. Then, we waited and waited and waited. 7 weeks later. . . we found out we got the house! We signed the papers and the next day we moved in!
Janessa and Trevor were SUCH good cleaners!
We discovered these nasty and highly used air filters in the vents outside. Looks like they were never changed!
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so incredibly jealous but more excited for you! The house is BEAUTIFUL! Have fun moving in.
Congratulations on the house. It looks beautiful and HUGE. I am jealous of the three car garage. Also, that is awesome you went on a cruise - next time invite us and we'll go. That would be fun to go together. We will have to come visit or at least just me.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. I'd love to see more of the house.
Thanks to the Barnes Family for clean and working so hard! I did feel left out . . . . . . of the fun. . . . . The house is now filled with lots o love and there is a guest room everyone!!!
We are so excited for you guys! It is such a nice house! I can't wait to see it since you have done some of the painting!
We are so glad that you guys moved here and are so close. It is fun! Even if that means helping you clean. ;) Jk
I'm sad we didn't have the chance to see your house when we were in Boise. We are hoping to be back in the spring . . . but will be there next fall at least! Hopefully we can visit next time. I'm glad to hear your house came with air filters . . . our house is missing them and seeing as a single guy lived here for 7 years, my guess is he never put one in or changed it out the entire time he lived here!
Post a Comment