Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Carter boy


Carter has been growing up so fast! He will be 11 months old in a couple weeks, I can hardly believe it. He is such a happy baby, laughing and smiling all the time. He sleeps great at night, 12 hours and take about 2 naps a day. He got his first tooth at exactly 10 months (I was pretty ecstatic about this since I was so nervous he was going to be 18 months like Addie!). He is working on some more teeth too. He loves to eat and will eat anything you give him or anything he sees us eat. He started walking at 10 months and has gotten really good now, he can cross an entire room. He tries to walk over crawling now. He is into everything too, he creates mess after mess. He pulls things out of drawers and cupboards in the kitchen, then goes to the living room and pulls the books off the shelves and then spills all the play-kitchen food all over. He loves to make messes! Addie is starting to play with him a little bit, but she mostly gets annoyed when he tries to take what she is playing with or when he pulls her hair. But, she likes having him around. We love our little Carter boy!





6 comments:

Matt and Janae said...

I can't believe he is walking now...he is getting so big!

Boise Mom said...

He is getting all grown up! Looks like he has a big boy haircut. So cute! 10 months is early to walk. I only had 1 that walked that early (Janae). Watch out....she was the most active!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I check everyday to see how my other "daughter's family" is doing - love seeing your babies grow!

Auntie Pam

Greg and Diana said...

So cute...it gets even more fun when he is old enough to interact with his sister and play...our son reached that right before 2 years and now the two of them keep themselves entertained for hours...and it's so stinking cute to watch!! Cute kids!!

Lindsey said...

He is a cutie! Remember how our boys will be a year apart:) Do you think you guys will be going to Silver Creek this fall?

Jon and Kim said...

What a cutie! I can't believe that he is walking! That is crazy! My baby is 9 months and still trying to figure out the crawling thing. Which I am okay with, since our house is far from being baby proofed!