Sunday, March 7, 2010

Baby Boy


I never really posted, but we are in fact having a baby boy in just 8 weeks! Yikes. We are getting pretty excited/terrified about having another baby. As it gets closer I have noticed that I am more scared this time than last, probably because I actually KNOW what to expect. I know just how tired, sore, uncomfortable and just plain exhausted I will be the early months. But, I also know how fun and exciting it is to have a new member of the family. :) So pray for me people! I'm getting more nervous about my patience level and taking care of 2 kids all day. I also really hope this baby eats and sleeps better than our girl, that would make life easier. But, I know everything will be okay. It's normal to be nervous, right?!

This pregnancy has been harder than the last one. I had morning sickness until 17 weeks and I think it might be back a little bit. My ribs and pelvis hurt and I am tired. But, I am happy that this time around I am not working so I get to relax more at home with little Addie. I love feeling our little guy move around and do somersaults. It is such a great feeling.

Last time I was great at taking a picture every 4 weeks, but this time I have these three pictures of myself pregnant! I guess the excitement of a growing belly has eased a bit. :) Here I am 24 weeks pregnant.
Then, here I am, as of today, 32 weeks pregnant. Please excuse the frumpiness, I just woke up from a nap here. :)



4 comments:

Clint, Camber, Camdon, Carolina, Corbin, and Cordelia said...

Jules! You are gonna be great! You are right, it is hard at first. It gets easier everyday. You will soon be a pro! Plus, Addie will be a big help. I am so excited for you! Congratulations!

lacey said...

Julie, you look so cute! I still can't believe you are so close, you are so tiny! You will be great with 2 kids, the 2nd one actually seems a little easier, since you have already gone through it before! I can't wait to see what he looks like!

Jeff and Amy said...

You are looking awesome! And I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who is terrified of a 2nd child and the process of getting them here! Right now I'm kind of in denial about it all just so I don't freak out! Can't wait to meet your little guy! Good Luck!

Rachael and Justin said...

time flies. What's weird is that I'm not far behind you. YIKES! You'll be great with 2, and GEEZE..YOU LOOK GREAT!!!