I just LOVE Christmas time. It is fun to decorate, put up a pretty tree and listen to Christmas music. If only it could last longer than a month! We found a great deal on a fake tree this year and so we went and bought it. We were pretty excited since we have used a little 3 foot tree in the past.
Addison enjoyed getting her hands in on the action. She had fun playing with all the ornaments and trying to fluff the branches like us. Derek was stabilizing the tree and of course Addie had to get in there and help dad. She loves being wherever we are, doing what we are doing.
Look mom, I'm helping!
Can you tell she likes pacifiers?? She found this pacifier ornament and immediately popped it in.
We have the perfect place for a tree in this house - right in front of the window. We love having a tree and seeing it lit up every night. Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
How exciting that you have a full-size tree! I love seeing Christmas trees in front of windows...so pretty! Funny picture of Addison with the pacifier ornament!
Merry Christmas!
I love the picture of Addison under the tree! So funny how little ones like to be right there in the action.
Looks like a pretty Christmas at your home.
We love you.
Post a Comment