Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Love Day 22

I love checking out award show fashion!  The Oscar's have been on tonight and we are actually watching some of it.  Usually we forget or are watching something else during different award shows.  But, it reminds me of how much I like to check out what people are wearing and what their hair looks like.  Kind of silly.  I remember when living at home, my mom and I would pretty much only watch the pre-show part (with Joan Rivers hosting) just to check out their dresses, hair and jewelry and then decide who we thought was best dressed and worst dressed.  Wouldn't it be kind of fun to get all dressed up like that?!  

4 comments:

Matt and Janae said...

I was doing the same thing last night! Matt hates to watch those shows but I love to see the dresses. Oh to be famous for a day! :)

Julianne said...

I have to admit, I watched about 45 minutes of it last night just to look at the dresses -- I would mute the "thank you" speeches but would look at the dresses!

LOVE the new picture of Addison on the slide on the side of your blog!

Diane said...

Well, Mother like Daughter! We did that too! Missed you though! But glad that we were watching the same wave!

Morg and Robbie said...

Hi, hope you had a great time at home I'm sure Derek is very happy to have you back- I heard him telling a story that he was sitting in the house while you were gone and realized he had not spoken in over eight hours :) I am pretty sure a girls night is in the works for Friday- I elect you to pick the movie