I love cheesy girl-movies! I especially love seeing these movies on girls night's out (I am sure Derek appreciates this too)! I love the love stories and "awwww" moments.
Some of my favorites are My Best Friends Wedding, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, the Holiday, Steel Magnolias, the Notebook, Little Women and Twilight (of course). So good! Can't wait for our next girls night!
I'm right there with ya on this one. I actually just watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days friday night while Frank was at a wrestling match. It's a classic. Soooooo, when shall we do another movie night? maybe this friday? I'll talk to everyone and see what they say.
3 comments:
I'm right there with ya on this one. I actually just watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days friday night while Frank was at a wrestling match. It's a classic. Soooooo, when shall we do another movie night? maybe this friday? I'll talk to everyone and see what they say.
Me too. Chick-flicks are some of the best! The story lines are always similar but I never tire of them!
Have you seen Maid of Honor with Patrick Dempsey? It is on my top 10!
Post a Comment