I have been doing this for coming up on 2 years now, it is really a lot of fun. It is so much easier than having a website, but is still a great way to keep family and friends updated. I love that it makes keeping in touch with people so much easier (especially when you live far away). I love seeing people's kids and finding out what everyone is up to. It is fun to "find" people out there that you haven't talked to in a while and getting back in touch. It is such a great thing!
Plus it is kind of like keeping a journal for myself. My sister-in-law Josie got hers printed out in a book, which is so neat. I commit to printing mine at 2 years too!
Keeping blogging everyone out there!
2 comments:
Blogging is so much fun. And I love checking everyone else's blogs too. It is fun to see what everyone else is up to. I thinking having it printed off is such a neat idea!
I love checking up on the blogs. It IS a great way to stay close over the miles.
AND...I love how you have been so faithful with your "Love" entries.
Good job!
This will get you into a new habit. :)
Post a Comment