Saturday, November 22, 2008

Crawling

Addison has reached the ripe old age of 7 months now and she has really started to get the hang of crawling!  It has been fun to see her progress over the last month or so.  She LOVES electronics (cell phones, remote controls, the laptop...) and so we have been able to capture some crawling on camera by using those things as bait!  :) 
 

Here are some other cute pictures over the last little bit:

9 comments:

Morg and Robbie said...

So cute! Derek said she looks like a drunk baby when she crawls, I think she is doing very well, it almost looks like she wants to get on her feet:) Last night was so fun- See you on Thanksgiving!

Ryan and Jill said...

Wow, I can't believe she is crawling. She is growing up so fast. We can't wait to see you guys!!

Boise Mom said...

Looks like she has the crawling thing down pretty well. I like her extended leg, "donkey kick". Pretty cute.
They grow up so quickly!

Jeff and Amy said...

That is so fun! I can't believe she is getting old enough to crawl! Super cute! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Matt and Janae said...

Wow...look at her go! I can't believe she is already to this stage. She is growing up so quickly. She is a cutie!

Mandi said...

Awesome! That is so fun. I love the little extra kick that she does when she is crawling. She is adorable. We can't wait to meet her. Also, will you guys e-mail us your address? Thanks!

lacey said...

Wow! I can't believe she is crawling already! Kylee didn't start until 10 months and who knows about Aubree!! I love all of Addison's hair, it's so cute!

Ladybug143 said...

That is so fun! You have an early crawler too! Victoria started at 6 months and was walking by 9 months! Watch out!

Rachael and Justin said...

How exciting, and how terrifying at the same time! ha. it's so fun when they start crawling, but it creates SO much more work for you. lol. I'm missing Omaha a ton, but I hear it's cold. Hope all is well for you! Good luck catching up with Addison!