Sunday, June 1, 2008

Addison Update




Well, Addison is now a little over 6 weeks old! She is getting more personality, with smiles and pouts! She is a good smiler when she is in the mood, although it is very hard to capture them on camera - she stares at the camera mesmerized by it when it comes out. She also is getting good at her pout face (sticking her bottom lip out). We discovered she does it with certain noises, particularly the "siren" noise. The other day I was imitating the siren that goes off for a tornado warning and she started pouting and whining by the sound of it. Now, everytime we do the noise she pouts. Kind of funny.



6 comments:

Diane said...

I can't believe that she is changing so fast! A bottom lip you could dance on. Double chin too! Cutie to be sure. I want more pics!!! So much fun and so little sleep . . .

Matt and Janae said...

Oh my goodness....she is already 6 weeks! She is growing up so fast! She is such a doll! I love the pout!

How are you doing Julie?

Ryan and Jill said...

Addison is such a cutie! It is amazing how young they learn how to pout.

Karolyn said...

what a cute little girl! those midwest storms are pretty amazing-scary but amazing! glad the move went well!-Karolyn

Boise Mom said...

Wow! How she has changed already! It is amazing how much! I think that I will do the pout lip now, (thinking about how fast they grow up). Sad in some ways how they just don't stay little very long.
She is just SO cute!

Cindy Barnes said...

I am still trying to get over the fact that Derek is a dad now! Dave and I don't feel that old!
Addison is so cute! She looks so much like Derek! Although I see where she could have learned that pouty lip thing from you! Actually aren't we mothers suppose to teach our girls how to pout so we get our way?