Okay, we found this fun website that lets us set up a baby guessing pool as to when the baby will come! Go to this link: www.expectnet.com/games/BabyBarnesGirl
It keeps track of how many points you get based on how close you get to the real delivery date, time, and the baby's weight and length. So even if you have already guessed, do it on this site officially so we can see the true winner!
6 comments:
Our guesses are in! :)
I am going to win! :)
JULIE - I am so excited for you! Can you believe that any day now your life is going to change 100% forever. It is mind boggiling but exciting
You are forever going to have a different view of Tax day. It will be your first baby's b-day!!! (Some of our guesses are in)
Got our guesses in finally....thank you for telling me what we had written before. I couldn't remember!
Hi Julie, it's Kami. I've been asking Frank every day this month if you and Derek's baby has arrived because I know he'll forget to tell me when it actually does happen. I'm excited for you guys!!! I'm so glad I found out that you have a blog....it's blogging the best?!?!?!
Post a Comment