Has anyone out there heard of Steve and Barry's? Well, we went to Boise over the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday and we went to their store for the first time. Derek's family had been a few times and said it was pretty cool. Derek was able to get some new clothes for $8.98 each thing because it was their grand opening. Different celebrities (Sarah Jessica Parker, Amanda Bynes, Stephan Marburry...) design their own line of clothing and sell them for cheap! It was a fun store.
http://steveandbarrys.com/
3 comments:
Mom was telling me about that store...I need to go there next we head to Boise.
yeah they have one out here in Murray. I haven't been yet but my sis went and got some pretty cute stuff from Sarah Jessica Parker's line.
Julie - how do you like the shoes?
I think they are really cute. Haven't worn them yet because of the snow. I am glad that you pointed them out.
Post a Comment