Saturday, June 23, 2007

Lists

Ok, I have never done one of these things, so here goes...

JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Receptionist/File Clerk at Even, Crandall, Wade & Lowe
2. Waitress at Polynesian Cultural Center
3. Phone Registrar
4. Program Assistant for Education Week

MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. The Notebook
2. Father of the Bride
3. Felicity DVD set

PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Whittier, CA
2. Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Laie, Oahu

TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. The Office
2. Survivor
3. So You Think You Can Dance (summer fav)
4. ER
5. Grey's Anatomy

FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Bajio
2. any berry
3. bbq food
4. ice cream!

WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
1. Gmail
2. housing webpages...pocatello move soon!
3. My friend's blogs
4. KSL or Fox News pages

PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. California
2. on a cruise
3. In Bed

2 comments:

josieposie said...

Are you pregnant?

anne said...

I love Felicity!!!